Building or renovating a house involves many decisions. One of which is choosing the right windows for your house. Here are some pointers to help decide on the ideal windows for all your needs.
1) Which room is the window for? It is a simple question, but necessary to ask before making a decision. Different rooms require different types of windows. Some windows are more suited to particular applications than others. Room design, style and purpose should be considered prior to any final decision.
2) How will the room be used? The way in which the room will be used also impacts the decision making process. Function and practicality are equally as important as style. Think about how you will use the space and what you want out of it.
3) What is your design style? Once you have considered the practical
components, you can have fun choosing the design elements. Window design can compliment the overall design of the home. Colour is also an important element.
4) What type of material? There are two main options for windows and doors: aluminium and timber. Material choice often relates to design style.
5) How important is sustainability? Smart window and glass choices can fill rooms with light all year round, and assist with sustainable design and living that can even save you money in the long run.
6) What is the budget? Glassplace can cater to budgets of all sizes. This allows both the budget mindful and those with a bit extra to customize window and door combination for their project.
Hopefully these points will help you decide. For more information on the options available visit the Glassplace showroom at 4 Clarke Street, or visit our website at www.glassplace.com.au.