Maybe you’ve always wanted a beautiful white smile. Or your teeth have yellowed over time. Or you’re not happy with the staining that results from drinking coffee and tea. Whatever your reason for wanting whiter teeth, you’re not alone. There are many reasons for whitening your teeth, including:
• The boost to your confidence and selfesteem that comes from a great smile
• A younger appearance
• A special event such as a wedding, job interview or class reunion
• To make a positive first impression on others
• To simply reverse years of everyday staining and yellowing
People naturally have different shades of tooth colour just like we all have different hair and skin colour. Some teeth are more yellow than others, while others yellow with aging. Your tooth colour can be affected by many factors.
• The natural aging process
• Smoking, drinking coffee, tea and red wine
• Accumulation of plaque and calculus
• Ingesting too much fluoride when teeth are forming, which can give teeth a “mottled” look
• Trauma to the teeth that may cause a brown, gray or black colour
• Discoloured fillings
Before beginning any whitening procedure, be sure to consult with your dentist. Only he or she can evaluate whether you’re a suitable candidate for a particular treatment. Now you can whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home. With customized take-home whitening trays and Opalescence Whitening syringe, great results are achieved simply, comfortably and cost effectively.
Forbes Family Dentists are offering custom take home whitening at a Special Price of Only $299. Some conditions apply, call 6851 5505.