We had 26 very keen players on a very bleak morning for Golf Croquet on Tuesday, 6 July. There were 4 winners of 3 games – John MacCullagh, Elvy Quirk, Denny Smith and Barry White. The big winners were 10—3 Geoff Coles and Denny Smith.
Close games played were:
• Barry White and Denny Smith 7 Colleen Liebich and Alex Todd 6
• Joan Littlejohn and Bill Scott 7 Neville Spry and Merv Langfield 6
• Elvy Quick and Kevin Rubie 7 Robin Pols and Mal Smith 6
• Lorraine Todd and John Job 7 Jeff Liebich and John Farah 6
After the game we had our monthly get together at the new shed. Due to COVID we could not go to a venue.
A beautiful sunny winter’s morning for 24 players for Aussie Croquet on Saturday, 10 July. There were 2 winners of 3 games – Bill Scott and Kevin Rubie. The big winners were 14-8 Marie Spry and Bill Scott, Dorelle Scott and John Cole.
• John Farah and Bill Scott 14 Dorelle Scot and Barry White 13
• Neville Spry and Harley Stewart 14 Marie Spry and Bob Murray 13
By Pegging Out