KEY DATES AND INFORMATION
• Next CWA meeting – Thursday 10th June at 11am (note change of date).
• “Stepping on” – exciting and friendly community-based falls prevention program for seniors. Seven week course, two hours per week. Ph: 68504009
• Stephanie Stanhope returned as President, Judy Houghton and Anne Adams vice presidents.
• Next year’s 100 year State Conference will be held at Randwick Racecourse -stand seating for 1100 delegates and observers with a garden party at Government House. Country Women of the Year competition will also be held for the Centenary year.
• Morning tea was supplied by CWA members to Wollongong Bike riders who were doing a ride in the Central West to raise funds to help in the education of women in the Philippines.
• Members had a very busy weekend supplying the Mural Painters with Morning and afternoon tea and lunch on Saturday at Eugowra.
• Members will do Meals on Wheels from 2nd June to 9th June.
• On 17th July members will perform a skit at the Group cultural Day at CWA rooms in Orange.