We only had 22 players for a very chilly start on Saturday 29th to end up a very pleasant morning.
I think for the first time we had no players win three games as competition gets more competitive.
The big winners were:
• 14-9 Elvy Quirk, Colleen Liebich, Lorraine Todd and Merv Langfield
• 14-10 John Browne, Neville Spry, Doreen Rogers , Barry White, Kevin Rubie and John MacCullagh.
Close games were:
• Lyn Simmonds and John Allegri 14 Barry White and Tony Thomson 12
• Merv Langfield and John Job 14 Kevin Rubie and John MacCullagh 12
• John Farah and Bob Murray 14 Ray Burridge 12
• Ray Burridge and Geoff Coles 14 Lyn Simmonds and Harley Stewart 12
• Lorraine Todd and John MacCullagh 14 Barry White and Ray Burridge 12
• Ann Stewart and Tony Thomson 14 John Farsh and Jeff Liebich 11
• Elvy Quirk and Bob Murry 14 John Allegri and John Browne 11
• John Farah 14 Ann Stewart 11
• Colleen Liebich and Neville Spry 14 Elvy Quirk and John Allegri 11
• John Browne and Tony Thomson 14 Bob Murry and Harley Stewart 11
By Pegging Out