On Tuesday, 8 December there were 28 players at Golf Croquet. The winners of three games were Sandy Hepburn, Sally Perry, Bill Scott and Dorelle Scott. Good wins of the day were 11-2, Kevin Rubie and John Allegri and 10-3, Bill Scott and Geoff Coles. Close games were:
• John MacCullagh and Joan Littlejohn 7, Elvy Quirk 6.
• Lorraine Todd and Ray Burridge 7, John Allegri and Barry White 6.
• Jill Rubie and Vince Roberts 7, Bob Murry and Merv Langfield 6.
• Barry White and Jill Rubie 7, Mal Smith and John MacCullagh 6.
• Alex Todd and John Farah 7, Harley Stewart and John Cole 6.
• Neville Spry and Libby Smart 7, Bob Murry and Vince Roberts 6.
• Sandy Hepburn and Sally Perry 7, Libby Smart and Geoff Coles 6.
• John MacCullagh and Bill Scott 7, Lorraine Todd and John Browne 6.
• Sally Perry and Sandy Hepburn 7, Geoff Coles and Libby Smart 6.
• Sandy Hepburn and John Farah 7, Alex Todd and Robin Pols 6.
On Saturday, 12 December there were 28 players at Aussie Croquet. The winners of three games were John Allegri, Geoff Coles, Elvy Quirk, Neville Spry and Barry White. Good wins were 14-7, Bob Murry and Barry White, 14-8, John Browne and John Allegri, Liz McLean and John Cole. Close games were:
• Colleen Liebich and Libby Smart 14, John Farah and Geoff Coles 13.
• Ros Rennick and Joan Littlejohn 14, Jeff Liebich and Merv Langfield 13.
• John Allegri and Tony Thomson 14, John MacCullagh and Jeff Liebich 12.
By Pegging Out