Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher with a value of up to $100 per calendar year for each student aged 4.5 to 18 years old enrolled in school.
The voucher may be used with a registered activity provider for registration, participation and tuition costs for a range of creative activities, including arts, drama, dance, digital design, coding, and music lessons.
The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued. To use the voucher, give the details to your registered activity provider. The program runs year-round, so kids can get creative at any time.
If you’re a parent, carer or guardian, the student will be eligible if they are a NSW resident:
• Aged between 4.5 and 18 years;
• Enrolled in school (from Kindergarten to Year 12, including those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW);
• A current Medicare card holder.
You can apply for a voucher for each eligible student. You can use the voucher for registration, participation, and tuition costs with approved Creative Kids providers.
What you need:
• A MyServiceNSW account;
• One proof of identity document for the parent, carer or guardian;
• Your child’s Medicare card details.
How to apply:
• Check the eligibility requirements and the types of activities.
• Select the ‘Apply online’ button.
• Log in to your account or sign up for a MyServiceNSW Account.
• Follow the prompts to apply for the voucher.
• Eligible programs
An eligible program is a structured, focused program with clear creative skill development outcomes, delivered in real-time (live). The primary purpose is for children or young people to learn or participate in interactive creative or cultural activities. The program must demonstrate value for money and be relevant to the age and skill level of participants.
For more information and to apply: www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-creative-kids-voucher