As of Wednesday, the Western NSW Local Health District have recorded 37 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and one death.
To help protect the community people are asked to:
• Clean your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
• Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with tissue or a flexed elbow.
• Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.
• Stay home if you are sick.
• Keep your distance from others as much as possible through social distancing.
|Local Government Area||No. Cases|