At Aussie Croquet on Saturday, 20 February, 28 players enjoyed the beautiful conditions. The winners of three games were John Browne and Kevin Rubie. Big wins on the day included:
• 14 to 7 Kevin Rubie and John Browne
• 14 to 8 Ray Burridge and Tony Thomson, John Browne and Libby Smart.
• 14 to 9 John Allegri and Bill Scott, Barry White and Colleen Liebibich.
Close Games were:
• Neville Spry and John MacCullagh 14, John Cole and Jeff Liebich 13
• John Browne and John MacCullagh 14, John Farah and Geoff Coles 13
• Dorelle Scott and Robin Pols 14, Bill Scott and Lyn Simmonds 13
• Jeff Liebich and Geoff Coles 14, Neville Spry and Merv Langfield 13
• Harley Stewart and Kevin Rubie 14, Libby Smart and Neville Spry 13
• Marie Spry and Veva MacCullagh 14, Barry White and Jill Rubie 12
• Bob Murray and Veva MacCullagh 14, John Cole and Cherylin 12
See you all again next week, enjoy the con- ditions and until then over and out!
By Pegging Out